- Are the products vegan?
Yes, we produce 100% vegan products in our vegan central bakery.
- What fat substitutes are being used in the products?
We use various ingredients depending on the product, including vegan butter, coconut cream, vegetable oil and vegetable fat.
- What dairy substitutes are used for the frosting?
A variety of frostings are used on the cakes. Most of them use vegan butter as a staple ingredient.
- Is the food Halal?
All ingredients are sourced from Halal suppliers. We are in the process of applying for Halal certification, and we hope to soon be Halal-certified.
- Do you have products that cater to other dietary choices?
- Do you use soy-based products?
Yes. Soy milk is used in our Red Velvet, Vanilla Biscoff, Mango Lime Kalamansi, Berry Rose Pistachio, Lemon Blueberry, and Black Forest cakes and cupcakes, as well as scones.
- Can I order a custom cake from you?
We can prepare custom cakes! Check out this page for more info, and WhatsApp us at 01157054001 with your requirements.
How to order
- Is there a minimum order?
No, but there are certain items such as brioche buns, croissants and scones that have a minimum quantity.
- How much advance notice is needed for orders?
For most items on our menu, we have same-day delivery while some may need one working day pre-order. These items are stated on the product page as a pre-order.
For custom orders (eg, cakes with special design), we would need 1-3 weeks advance notice depending on the quantity of items ordered and complexity of design required.
- Where do you deliver to?
For non-fragile and non-perishable items that can be delivered by courier, we deliver nationwide. For perishable or delicate items we use Lalamove to deliver within the Klang Valley.
- How much is delivery?
The delivery cost will depend on the distance between our bakery and your address. This cost can be calculated upon checkout.
- I just placed an order, how do I know if it’s confirmed?
Once you’ve placed an order, we’ll contact you via email or WhatsApp to confirm the details of the order and provide the payment details.
- Are your products available for purchase in-store?
We do have a selection of products available for walk-in purchase daily, including our best selling cakes, scones, cookies, and even the Afternoon Teas. Check out our Instagram for the latest updates!
- What payment methods can I use?
We currently accept payment via most major eWallets, QRPay, and online transfer. Walk-in customers may pay by cash, though cashless transactions are preferred.
- Do you provide corporate sets?
Yes, we do provide customised sets for corporate and special events including birthdays and weddings. Send us a message here!
- Do you cater for bulk orders?
Yes, we do, though this will require advance notice.
- How long is each class?
Classes are held on Saturdays, from 10am to 2pm. The class may finish earlier or later depending on the speed of all students.
- How many students per class?
Our classes have a minimum of 2 students and a maximum of 6 students.
- Will students be paired up in the class?
Yes, students will be paired up. Students will take turns to practice the techniques taught. All finished goods will be shared between each pair.
- Will all materials be provided for the class?
Yes, all ingredients will be provided, including a VickedGood apron to be worn during the class.
- Can we bring back the finished goods?
Yes, all items made by you and your partner are for you both to take back and share with your family and friends.
- Who will be teaching the class?
Chefs Sita and Sheila!
- I don’t have any baking experience, can I still join your class?
Definitely, and we would be thrilled to help you start your baking journey!
- Can I purchase extra ingredients from you?
Certain ingredients which are either made by us, or not easily available in the market, can be purchased from us. Do check with us when you come by for the class.
- I can’t make it to a class I signed up for, what do I do?
Let us know at least one week in advance, so we can re-schedule for the next session of that topic. In case of a last minute emergency, let us know immediately, and, again, we can re-schedule for the next session of that topic.
- I missed a class, can I get a refund or an exchange?
We require at least one week notice for cancellation. However in case of an unprecedented emergency, we can consider scheduling you for another class on a case-to-case basis. Unfortunately, refunds are not available.
- How often will you repeat class topics?
For now the classes are conducted once a month, which means certain classes may be held twice in one year. This may change in future, depending on what classes may be added or removed from the schedule.
- Will I get a certificate?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded at the end of the class.